The image below shows an iPro machine:
Taking care of your I Pro machine will help to ensure you're serving the best possible product to your customers, help your machine to run smoothly, and ensure your machine is always clean and hygienic
The food safety act 1990 requires you to keep your premises and equipment clean and hygienic at all times.
The freezer is easy to look after! Please follow these simple instructions to ensure the freezer is kept clean and hygienic:
- Cleaning utensils required: Frozen Brothers sanitiser spray and sterile disposable cloths. At the end of each trading day the freezer must be fully refilled and cleaned externally. Always use Frozen Brothers sanitiser to clean the freezer.
- Wash hands thoroughly before preparing syrups
- Wipe clean all external surfaces of the freezer with a sterile disposable cloth sprayed with Frozen Brothers sanitiser.
- Use a dry cloth to dry the freezer
- Remove the drip trays from the freezer and clean separately. Spray with sanitiser and wipe clean. If the trays are heavily soiled they may need to be immersed in warm water. When the drip trays have been cleaned and dried, refit to the freezer
- Remove tank lids, clean and replace
- You should always wipe off any product splashes or spills and always keep the freezer tank topped up with the correctly-diluted premix solution
- You should always put your machine in night mode at the end of the day's trade
- You must never pour any product that has spilled, or collected in the drips trays, back into the freezer
- Do not use the same cloth to clean inside the tanks and dispensing nozzles that is used to clean exterior surfaces/panels.
Cleaning during/after re-filling product:
- During re-filling of the tanks, ensure the tank lids are wiped with a clean cloth prior to removing, then finish cleaning them properly on a clean work surface. The top lid should not be immersed in water during cleaning
- Once the top lid has been removed, then remove the inner tank lid. This can then be washed and
cleaned under warm water with a clean cloth
- Prior to filling, wipe away any excess product marks inside the tank with a CLEAN cloth. Once cleaned, remove cloth, fill tank with product and refit both the internal lid and the top lid. Once the top lid has been fitted, the tank will commence stirring of product and will start to freeze product back to correct consistency
Note: A Frozen Brothers sales and service technician will carry out a preventative maintenance routine on the entire system biannually.
Whenever you have a question or need advice, we want to make sure you get the support you need - so don't hesitate to contact our customer support team by submitting a ticket through our website at the link below: