The image below shows a Faby machine:
Sanitise and rinse container
Fill to black line with Neutral Base or Premix
Fill container to brim with potable water:
Add immediately to freezer, do not store!
Before and after each use:
- Always ensure that the mixing bottles for premix are sanitised.
- Fill the mixing bottle with clean water and rinse thoroughly, put the cap under the tap and rinse.
- Using the Slushy Jack's sanitiser trigger spray, spray 10 full shots into the mixing bottle and shake well.
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Empty and rinse the mixing bottle three times.
- The mixing bottle is now ready for use.
- Always ensure the premix is diluted correctly, as shown on the mixing bottle.
- Shake the diluted premix solution well and pour it into the freezer immediately.
- Do not store any diluted premix solution in mixing bottles.
- Replace the cap on all opened bottles of premix and mixing bottles.
- Store in a cool dry place, away from from sunlight.
- If any accidental spillage of product occurs on the freezer, wipe off immediately using a sterile disposable cloth.
Whenever you have a question or need advice, we want to make sure you get the support you need - so don't hesitate to contact our customer support team by submitting a ticket through our website at the link below: