The image below shows a Faby machine:
Taking care of your slush machine will help to ensure you're serving the best possible product to your customers, help your machine to run smoothly, and ensure your machine is always clean and hygienic!
The food safety act 1990 requires you to keep your premises and equipment clean and hygenic at all times. Please follow these simple instructions to ensure the freezer is kept clean and hygienic.
- Cleaning utensils required: SLUSHY JACK'S sanitiser spray and sterile disposable cloths
- At the end of each trading day the freezer must be fully refilled and cleaned externally
- Always use SLUSHY JACK'S sanitiser to clean the freezer
- Wipe clean all external surfaces of the freezer with a sterile disposable cloth sprayed with
SLUSHY JACK'S sanitiser
- Use a dry cloth to dry the freezer
- Remove the drip trays from the freezer and clean separately. Spray with sanitiser and wipe clean.
If the trays are heavily soiled they may need to be immersed in warm water. When the drip trays have been cleaned and dried, refit to the freezer
- Remove tank covers, clean and replace
- Always keep the freezer tank topped up with the correctly diluted premix solution,
wipe off any product splashes immediately
- Never pour any product that has collected in the drip tray, back into the freezer tank
- Clean the air filter weekly; this will keep the machine working to its optimum freezing capacity
- Note: A SLUSHY JACK'S sales and service technician will biannually carry out a
preventative maintenance routine on the entire system
Whenever you have a question or need advice, we want to make sure you get the support you need - so don't hesitate to contact our customer support team by submitting a ticket through our website at the link below: