The image below shows a Faby machine:
Below is a handy video guide showing how to change the bag in box:
Opening and connecting the bag in box:
- Open the bag in box where indicated, remove bag valve and remake the box around the bag valve
- Remove cap from valve and dispose of
- Connect bag valve to bag in box connectors on racking system by pushing the centre of the bag in box connector firmly onto the bag valve
- Always replace boxes of product when they are empty, this ensures uninterrupted dispense
Once every two weeks:
- Disconnect the bag in box connecters from boxes of product and immerse into a sanitising solution.
- Wipe connecter’s clean, rinse thoroughly with fresh drinking water and reconnect the connecters to
the boxes of product.
At the end of each trading day:
- Spray sanitizer onto a damp cloth and wipe the surface of the freezer to be cleaned.
- Then using a dry cloth wipe of any excess liquid.
- Take the drip tray off and clean separately.
- Spray with sanitizer and wipe clean.
- If tray is heavily soiled it may need to be immersed in warm water or run under warm water.
- Dry the drip tray and refit.
- Please note, if the previous syrup in the barrel was full sugar then this cannot be replaced with no sugar or vice versa without an engineer visit to reset the brix, viscosity and CO2 levels in the machine
Whenever you have a question or need advice, we want to make sure you get the support you need - so don't hesitate to contact our customer support team by submitting a ticket through our website at the link below: