The image below shows an iPro machine:
Setting the date and time
1) To access the clock setting menu, press and hold the red ON/OFF switch on the touch pad for 6/7 seconds until you hear a “beep”.
2) The display will change, and the clock will be displayed with the hours flashing.
3) Use the FREEZE, 12/24 button to operate the timer in the 24 hours mode (the AM or PM symbol will be illuminated if in AM/PM mode or not illuminated if in 24-hour mode)
4) Press the clock (Day+) key to select the correct day of the week
5) Use the LEFT spiral (-) key to reduce the hours and the RIGHT spiral (+) key to increase the hours to the correct hour and press enter, the minutes will flash
6) Use the LEFT spiral (-) key to reduce the minutes and the RIGHT spiral (+) key to increase the minutes to the correct setting and press enter. The time and day are now set, and the display will move onto timer settings.
Daily timer setting
1) The timer can be set to change from Freezing to Chilling automatically. It is important to understand when setting the automatic timer that START is the start of the chilling time and stop is the END of the chilling time when the freezing cycle starts
2) Once the clock real time Hours, Minutes and day have been set and entered the display will move to the timer setting. You will see START illuminated over the top of the display, the hour will be flashing and the day (Monday=Mo) will be illuminated under the display, set the chill start time by adjusting the hours and minutes in the same way as used when setting the time and enter
3) Once the hour and minutes have been set and entered the display will change to show STOP illuminated above the display with the Day (Mo. Tue etc)
4) At the bottom of the display. Set the time as before and enter. The timer will move to the next day. Repeat the process until all setting have been made for the week.
5) Once the settings are complete and entered press the Light/exit button to escape the timer menu. Once you have exited the timer menu press and release the red ON/OFF switch to activate the
Activating automatic mode
1) To activate the automatic mode, press the LEFT and RIGHT auger buttons they will illuminate blue and the augers will start turning.
2) Press the AUTO button and assuming you are making these changes during operational hours the FREEZE symbol will illuminate blue and the unit will start freezing down, if you are out of normal
operating hours the chill symbol will illuminate blue.
Locking off the display
1) To prevent others making changes to the setting the display can be locked off by pressing and holding the LIGHT/EXIT button , until you hear a beep. The LIGHT/EXIT button will illuminate blue and the
display buttons will be locked out. Repeat the process to unlock the display.
Whenever you have a question or need advice, we want to make sure you get the support you need - so don't hesitate to contact our customer support team by submitting a ticket through our website at the link below: