The image below shows an iPro machine:
1) Install the iPro/s at its location, ensuring the lids are on and secure (the augers will not turn if the lids aren’t on and secure)
2) Plug in and apply power to the iPro
3) Turn the iPro on using the ON/OFF button (Pic 2.), turn the LEFT and RIGHT auger on and allow to run for 30 seconds
4) Press the FREEZE button. Look for a light frost line on each barrel to confirm the refrigeration system is working
5) When a light frost line has formed turn off the freeze and auger buttons
6) Mix 5 litres of finished product for each of the bowls and pour into the bowls
7) Follow the timer setting instructions (this can be found here) and set the timer as your requirements. Make sure the ON time is used to set the time when the iPro changes from freezing to chilling (when
the unit is not in service) and OFF is when the iPro changes from chilling to freezing (normal service mode).
8) Once the timer setting has been completed turn the iPro on
9) Activate the LEFT auger and allow to run for one minute
10) Activate the RIGHT auger and allow to run for one minute
11) As per the timer setting instruction press and hold the clock icon on the touch pad until it beeps, and the FREEZE Icon is highlighted in blue. The iPro is now in automatic mode.
Note: Before carrying out the following instruction apply power to the iPro, ensure the lids are on and secure, press the ON/OFF button to illuminate the touch pad. Press any one of the following icons, LEFT auger, RIGHT Auger STOP/START or FREEZE . If none of the buttons activate this could mean the touch pad is locked out. Press and hold the LIGHT icon until you hear a beep and repeat the test exercise to ensure the touch pad is not locked out. Turn off the ON/OFF switch and carry out the instructions to set up the timer.
Whenever you have a question or need advice, we want to make sure you get the support you need - so don't hesitate to contact our customer support team by submitting a ticket through our website at the link below: