A G3 machine is as shown in the image below, the machine has a screen:
A G2 machine is as shown in the image below, the machine has a lid:
1) Connect your bag in box as per this guide
2) Switch on both stir and freeze switches, product will now start entering the tanks and stop once product level probes are reached - do not let the product fall below the minimum line during business hours. Check bag in boxes daily.
3) Once the freezer is switched on, the initial freeze down time before use is approximately 45 minutes. Keep ventilation panels around the machine clear of obstruction
4) To serve the product, hold the cup under the product output nozzle, pull the lever towards you to fill the cup, and then return the lever to the start position
Note: Do not allow the product in the tank to fall below the minimum level!
5) Never switch the freezer off, as this may cause the product to spoil, unless instructed by Frozen Brothers customer services
6) The freezer must be kept clean and hygienic at all times, follow this guide for cleaning instructions
7) Never move the freezer, this can only be undertaken by a Frozen Brothers representative