MENUS AND NAVIGATION
The keypad is the user interface point and allows for control of the dispenser and navigation of the menus. Please review the keypad layout to familiarize yourself with the interface.
- Select Button (green): This button confirms the current selection or action.
- Stop-All Button (red): This button will turn off all barrels. A confirmation by the green select button is required.
- Up/Down Arrow Buttons (yellow): These buttons move the selection cursor up and down. Press the select button to confirm the selection.
- Soft Key (screen-labeled) Buttons (black): These buttons change function depending on the menu currently being displayed. The function will be displayed below the top buttons and above the lower buttons.
The home menu shows the status of all barrels, allows control of all barrels, and is the launching point to the submenus. Press the green button while a barrel is highlighted to perform actions to that barrel such as defrost or turn on/ off. Pressing the green arrow will also allow access to the submenus. Messages may appear on the home screen from time to time depending on the current activity or error.
The pop-up menu allows the user to do the following:
- Start or stop the highlighted barrel.
- Defrost the highlighted barrel.
- Refill the highlighted barrel (use only when partially empty). Do not use this option to fill empty barrels, use the MAINTENANCE MENU instead.
- Perform a flavour change on the highlighted barrel.
- Proceed to the submenus.
The pop-up menu is accessed by pressing the green button when the home screen is displayed.
The main menu allows the user to:
- View the readouts (pressures, temperatures, etc).
- Access the fault code history.
- Access the SERVICE MENU.
- Set a language.
The service menu options are intended for use by a trained service technician only. To access these submenus, select service menu while in the main menu and then press the Green Check Button and the Bottom Centre Soft Key Button (blank) simultaneously
CLOCK AND SCHEDULE MENU
The clock and schedule menu contains various submenus shown in the picture below.
DATE AND TIME MENU
The dispenser date and time is set in this menu. The time is in 24-hour format. The Daylight-Saving Time (DST) feature can also be activated, and the start and end dates are adjustable. Refer to your country’s specific DST schedule to set the start and end dates.
For example: In the USA, DST begins on the second Sunday in March and ends on the first Sunday in November. The example in the picture below shows DST has been set according to this schedule.
WAKE/SLEEP SCHEDULE MENU
The wake/sleep feature makes the dispenser wake up and go to sleep automatically. This feature is useful for locations that are closed overnight. The wake and sleep times can be different for each day of the week or common for all days.
Use the left and right arrow keys, and the green check button to navigate and set the times.
Once the sleep and wake times are entered, they will not show on the everyday line of the display, scroll down to view by day.
Once completed press the Home button to return to the front screen.