Here are some common causes and points to check -
- For carbonated drink systems you must ensure that the CO2 bottle is connected, full and turned on.
- If you have a BIB (Bag in Box) Autofill system, check that all Bag in Box connected are full, You should always replace any empty boxes and not leave the machine running with just empty boxes connected. These must be changed promptly or turn the barrel off.
- It could however just be that the bag in box connector is not fully tightened or fitted correctly. Please check for correct fitment to the BIB. A loose or not fully screwed home connection can draw air and give a weak (Over Icey) drink.
- A dirty BIB connector can be hard to fit, please wash in warm water to keep clean every time you change the BIB
- Check your timer settings, is the defrost cycle set correctly and on. Is It in auto mode?