The G3 machine has a variety of error messages that pop up on the bottom of your screen that signal when something is not right or a little out. Focusing on the message seen below - 'Overfilling or CO2 leak'
The error message above can pop up on the screen of your machine but don't worry, it is easily fixable. Here is a 6 step guide on how to fix this issue -
- Take a look at the barrels on your machine. Identify which side looks high and could overfill.
- Turn your machine off by the two switches on the right-hand side of the machine. This will turn both barrels off.
- Once the above is done, turn your machine off by the mains to give it a full reset.
- Now the machine is fully off, grab a cup or anything that can catch the product.
- Using the tap, drain the one side to bring the level down back below the maximum fill line.
- Once this has been done and the liquid is back at the required level, turn the machine back on by the mains and then by the two switches on the side of the machine. The error code should have cleared and the machine will no longer overfill.
What if this doesn't fix my machine?
If this does not fix your machine after following the above steps, please give us a call on 020 8578 5785 and select option 2. One of our IST team will be happy to log you a job and assist you. If the product is still overfilling and the message not clearing, it could indicate the sensor is broken and would need replacing.